I bit off more than I could chew wanting to post a celebration every day. I did appreciate the reminder to be positive. Today I celebrate being able to travel to see my mom & dad. I am looking forward to the extra helping hands that kiss on my baby. I get to take a break and have a nap. And, if we want, E and I get a date out. Very nice.
I am also excited to celebrate E applying for school! He finally took the plunge and is ready to sign up for summer classes. We have a lot to think about finance wise, but I would rather have no money and a happy husband than no money and a grumpy hubby. Sounds like a good trade, eh? I really don't want to go to work, but I will as long as it is for sure a temporary thing and on a part time basis. I will NOT put R in daycare. There will be a parent home with my children.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment