Friday, March 16, 2007

Ring, Ring...Hello?

I’ll confess. I talk to my mom every day. Just like she talked to her mom every day. It was very easy to do while I had a cell phone, but now that I’m a stay at home mom we switched to a “land line.” I can’t tell you how many times she has called E’s cell phone worried about where I am. And, I do worry a little about something happening on the road and not having a phone. Plus, not that I EVER do this, but I might want to visit with someone while I am on the road. This has all been difficult, but we can’t afford a traditional cell phone for me especially since that would me signing a contract. I’ve done some research on prepaid cell phones and they have a wide selection of plan with different providers.
I like the variety they offer. I did not know that there were so many plans offered in the prepaid format. I had also believed that you had to get the basic phone, but they have some super fun phones. At competitive rates, too. This is a fun site to explore. Any opinions of prepaid cell phones? Do they work for you?

No comments: