Sunday, March 25, 2007

Climbing out from under my Rock

So, I caught every bit of the cold my little one had. Friday and Saturday the baby and I laid around and slept whenever he was willing. E was in beautiful Goblin Valley at a scout camp. I sure am grateful that I am not a single mother. T & N were nice enough to feed us lunch on Saturday, but other than that it was me and R, and neither of us were happy. What do you do with a cranky baby who just wants to be comforted but does not want to be held? My only solution was to take a couple leisurely drives. Sunday morning I tried to get out of bed and fulfill my duties at church, but I couldn't make it. E was a super hubby and took the baby all day while slept. All day. I guess I needed that more than anything, huh?
Note to self: Be more patient with husband because he is a wonderful man and I couldn't do it without him.

No comments: