Saturday, March 24, 2007

Learn to share, but don't share germs

We need a new rule at our house. It is SHARE, BUT DON'T SHARE YOUR GERMS. Sounds good, right? I have a new cold from my son. E says I should expect it with all the trying to bite my teeth R does. (Yes, he really tries to bite my teeth. We're thinking a career in dentistry.) E went on a scout campout, and it was a long 2 days without him.
I am excited to celebrate the organization I got done this weekend. I cleaned out our food storage room. Every food category has a place, and it looks pretty good. I was going to take before/after pictures, but E had the camera on his campout. I also cleaned out under the stairs, and am getting rid of 85% of my teacher stuff. I am so emotionally attached to it. I may never teach again, and if I do, I would not know what I have in all that stuff. And, if I could find what I wanted, it would be outdated and useless. This would all actually matter IF I PLANNED ON TEACHING AGAIN! I recently heard that people keep things because they either have an emotional attachment to it, or they think they'll need it later. I totally fall into both categories. I come by it genetically on both sides of my family. I don't like the clutter, but it is so hard to get rid of my things!

No comments: