
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
3/12/07 Beautiful spring weather! Always a good thing. R was not sure about the grass though. He did eventually touch the grass, but only with his pointer finger.
3/13/07 I got to go to a Relief Society party. It was a great chance to get out with other women. They had us sit by birthday and so I was sat with people I wouldn't have otherwise. It was great to get outside my box and make some new friends (or at least acquaintances.)
3/14/07 E and I had a meeting to attend, so I called my aunt Jayne to see if she could watch R (with only 1 hour notice) She was excited to play with him for a while, and R had a great time with her and her family. It was the first time we had left him with someone he didn't know, and we were pleased that he did well.
3/15/07 R figured out how to sit up from a crawl position! It was VERY exciting. He got a kick out of my excitement, even though he didn't know what it was about. :)
3/16/07 My sister-in-law N came over, and gave her a little class I am going to call Coupon 101. She is excited to start saving money, and it really recharged my energy for couponing! While we were doing that, E was in the process of purchasing a home to rehab and resale. We're on our way to some of those life changes I mentioned!
3/17/07 It was the first St. Patrick's day that I forgot to wear green. (So did R but he doesn't dress himself, so it's okay.) I didn't get pinched. Well, E pinched me after I told him I hadn't been pinched but I don't think that should count.
3/18/07 We had Stake Conference. It really was nice. I went to go nurse the baby at one point, and the other mom in the Mother's room was very friendly. We listened well to one talk...
3/19/07 Today's celebration came frist thing this morning. I woke up with no headache ready to start the day. Even if I feel crummy later, it really helps to start on the right foot.
No comments:
Post a Comment