Thursday, March 22, 2007

Looooooooooooooooooooooong Day

It has been one of the longest days of Ririe's life. Just ask everyone around. It is the first time I have had to go for a drive to put him to sleep. He now recognizes the booger sucker, and has learned to kick and scream when it comes his way. Yuck. Tylenol does not help any. It does relieve his symptoms, but it just winds him up. I need to go out and buy an alternative.
The only thing I can think of to celebrate is the TV. (How sad is that!) Thursday is the only night we make a point to watch TV. Starting with My Name is Earl, then The Office, Andy Barker P.I., and I start dozing through Raines. Not because I don't enjoy the show, just because I'm too tired! Thursday nights really make me wish we had a DVR.

No comments: