I have a really great doctor. She is a midwife, but I see her for my general woman needs. She really cares. She looks you in the eye and listens to what you have to say. She remembers what happened the last time you were there, and spends time talking to you. Today's appointment for a prescription refill/follow-up was more like a therapy session. It is so nice to be listened to, and to leave an appointment feeling better.
On the home front, nothing has changed. Well, except my attitude. I seem to have mellowed and am going to let E worry about things. I will keep couponing, not shop, turn of lights when I leave rooms, do more walking and less driving, and greet him with a smile and kiss when he walks through the door. I will still have bad days, but I am working on it. E worked on getting things ready for school, so that's great. And, my mom misses her grandbaby and is coming to visit this weekend. I might even get something out of the visit. Right mom?
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment