Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Some choose change...
How does that saying go, Some people are born great and some have greatness thrust upon them. We are having change thrust upon us. E's employers have said that they can pay for two more pay periods and that is all. He has been ready for a change for quite a while, but was hoping to work there through school. He is ready to go a new direction that does not come with a regular pay check and won't have insurance. Eww. I am not sure what is going to happen. I want to support E 100%, but that means emotional support NOT financial. He goes to work and listens to motivational cds with his parents and I sit here cringing everytime the mail comes. I do need to find something part time. I have no clue what I want to do. I am planning on having a yard sale and selling (as Dave Ramsey says) so much stuff the kids are worried that they are next. We've downgraded some car insurance and are getting rid of the cable TV. We will be okay, and this will be a great exercise in communication with each other. But I'm worried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment