In the midst of our money worries, my husband wants, no NEEDS to attend the National Convention of the Passiflora Society International. It is scheduled for the end of September in Florida. This means we need to start saving now. I know that one of the best ways to save money is to book your flights and rooms at just the right time. There are many websites out there that claim the best deals. One I have found is
Cheap Hotels and other travel deals
here. It can help book a flight, hotel, car, vacation rentals, vacation packages, or any combination you need. You can book your reservations online, or call the toll-free phone number for locations all over the world. When I started checking out the flight to Florida for Utah it was very simple point and click to customize it to my needs. The estimated prices of the flights seemed high to me, but then I noticed their
Special Internet Rate Price Guarantee. They will put their money where their mouth is and either match the lower price, or give you your money back. There are circumstances that this guarantee does not apply, but that is reasonable.

The Convention will be held at a botanical garden near a hotel they recommend. Those in charge of the Convention have worked out a group rate with the hotel. I looked on
HotelReservations.com and their price is just the same. To me this does show a good deal. I was able to get the discounted group rate without having to go through the hassle of proving I am with the group. I easily book my room at this rate without worrying that it will be messed up at check-in.
Another thing I found I liked is right now they are offering a rebate. You know that I am all about the rebate. Follow
this link for more information.
I will definitely do more research at this site before I book our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment