1. I am thankful for people that write beautiful music. (then post their videos on You Tube for me to enjoy. :)
2. I am thankful for the giggles I heard while I lay in bed early this morning. I can forgive them for waking up early if they are making each other laugh, right?
3. I am thankful for family members that are ALWAYS willing to help us out. We really have a lot of them. We are very blessed.
4. I am thankful I can return things to stores when I change my mind. (Like over shopping repentance.)
5. I am thankful for my ipod.
6. I am thankful I found a great Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. It makes a small batch and they turn out good.
7. I am thankful for my microwave.
8. I am thankful I knew 3 of my great grandparents.
9. I am thankful I had all 4 of my grandparents in my life until I reached adulthood.
10.I am thankful my parents and inlaws are healthy. I pray they'll be around for a long time.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment