1. I am thankful for the sanitation workers that come get my trash each week. I don't want to burn my trash like my grandma did, and I don't want the job of getting everyone's garbage.
2. I am thankful for free shipping promotions.
3. I am thankful for food.
4. I am thankful for my scissor hiding place. Do you have to hide your good scissors?
5. I am thankful for E's sense of humor.
6. I am thankful I can see.
7. I am thankful I can hear.
8. I am thankful everyone is different. (I don't want to be an expert at everything.)
9. I am thankful for Rachael's post today. It made me smile. She has a great way with words.
10.I am thankful I finished this post before midnight. (I cut it a little close and started it just after noon.)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment