Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Days of Thanks- Day 10

1. I am thankful I can find things to be thankful for when I've had a very bad day.
2. I am thankful for time alone with R. He is so smart and fun.
3. I am thankful for time alone with M. She loves to talk, sing, and giggle.
4. I am thankful for prayer. (I know it works.)
5. I am thankful for printers and fax machines I can have at my house.
6. I am thankful for music groups that write fun kid songs. (Listening to TMBG NO! right now.)
7. I am thankful we have a car that runs well. (Does that need a "knock on wood"?)
8. I am thankful things in town are within walking distance.
9. I am thankful I live in a place where I can experience all the seasons. I don't have a favorite season. I like them all within moderation.
10.I am thankful for sleepy baby snuggles. (Time for her midnight snack.)

No comments: