Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah Bullets

No new post in 8 days. Shameful. I don't really feel like blogging. I don't feel like doing much but sleeping. Can I blame it on the weather/time change and being sick? Here's some bullets of our what's been going on.
  • M has cut her first 2 teeth. They have FINALLY fought through the surface. They were a long time coming.
  • R and I have been playing lots of "train tracks" and cars. Not sure why he won't just call them trains.
  • I've been sick this past weekend. E let me stay in bed as long as I wanted on Saturday (since I had been up all night the night before being sick.) I slept and slept and slept. Must have needed it.
I really can't think of anything else and I'm hearing the increasingly familiar "Come on, Mom!" Better go.

No comments: