Wednesday, November 19, 2008

10 Days of Thanks- Day 3

1. I am thankful for TV shows for me to unwind in front of. Woo Hoo for Wednesday!
2. I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine we got to enjoy today.
3. I am thankful for my sister-in-laws that like (or are willing) to gab with me on the phone.
4. I am thankful for e-mail and text messaging. (My brothers won't answer their phones any other way.)
5. I am thankful Ethan is enjoying school so much. (129% on his final in one class. Woo Hoo!)
6. I am thankful Ethan likes to get down on the floor and play with our kids.
7. I am thankful for time alone, even if it is just the trip to the grocery store.
8. I am thankful for my Grandma.
9. I am thankful she taught me how to knit.
10.I am thankful for music.

No comments: