Saturday, November 22, 2008

Days of Thanks- Day 6

1. I am thankful for 1.79 a gallon gas. We were able to fill up (there was a little in the tank still) for under $20.00. I'm sure it won't last, but I'm going to enjoy it while it's here.
2. I am thankful for surprise visits from E's sister and her boys. R loves to play with them, and I get too wrapped up in my stress to get to their house or schedule a meet up.
3. I am thankful for citrus scented dusting spray, dish soap, and body wash. Yum!
4. I am thankful I get to sit in the front seat of the car. Remember how not fun it was to sit in the back?
5. I am thankful for flowers that are still blooming in November. November lacks color.
6. I am thankful my husband did NOT have to devote his day to the big game.
7. I am thankful R has learned to say "diaper" instead of "biaper", "truck" instead of "crut", and "drink" instead of "grint."
8. I am thankful for the cute way R says words wrong as he's learning. It makes me smile.
9. I am thankful for M's babbles. (One really sounds like her brother's name!)
10.I am thankful I am doing these lists. The last couple of days, I have been noticing little things that I am grateful for throughout the day. It's nice to feel blessed.

PS- This is my 300th post! My 300th post on my 2nd blogiversary. How spiffy is that?

No comments: