1. I am thankful my 2 year old LOVES to go to nursery. He didn't like it until he turned 2. Don't know what those first 6 months were about.
2. I am thankful for nursery leaders who serve in the nursery. R loves you!
3. I am thankful for the constitution.
4. I am thankful for the founding fathers. I believe they were inspired men.
5. I am thankful for bedtime. I think I've said that before, but I am thankful for it EVERY SINGLE DAY.
6. I am thankful for Sharpie Pens. Have you guys tried these things? They are very cool.
7. I am thankful that even though times are bad at my house I can still give to those in need.
8. I am thankful for my family members that have been great examples of service and charity.
9. I am thankful for my name. I have always liked my name. Even when my Grandfather-in-law prayed that we'd always have "harmony in our home" at my wedding dinner.
10. I am thankful I have not given my children the names I dreamed of using when I was younger. No, I'm not going to tell you what they were.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment