Saturday, November 22, 2008

2nd Blogiversary!

My little blog is now 2 years old. I read back to my first post. I read it again and was embarrassed. (But I posted the link anyway.) I started my blog before it was cool for everyone to keep in touch with their families this way. Lots of my family didn't know about it until fairly recently. I have made bloggy friends, and turned one into a IRL friend. (Call me Rachael, we need to meet up again.) I still follow the same blogs I followed then, and have managed to not let the list get too long. This is a place I come to reflect. I whine and complain too much, and E tells me that I talk WAY TOO MUCH about things going on in our lives.
As I looked through the last 2 years' worth of posts, I was just glad I've cronicled our lives. The good and the not so good. I found the time R pushed his sister in his "troller" and other fun memories I had forgotten about.
And, you are here, too. Thanks for stopping by. Come again. AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving (a little early)! I just read your thankful lists. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that some of those things I take for granted. Thanks for the good reminders. Like you, I have a lot to be thankful for.