R is so much fun. At church on Sunday, he looked at his sister who was sitting on her dad's lap. He looked at a headband that has 3 butterflies and said "three butterflies." I had thrown the headband on at the last minute and it was the first time she'd worn it. When I asked him to repeat what he said, he pointed and counted them. M had turned her head, so he asked "where it go?" When E moved M enough that the third butterfly was visible, R was able to count all three.
He is starting to mimic everything he hears and speak in 2-3 word phrases. He sings such cute little songs, but will stop as soon as he notices his audience. I so hope to catch it on video. He loves cars and trucks (especially BIG trucks.) He's learning to throw a ball (and practices with anything and everything. R is an excellent eater (on his own terms, of course.) He likes spicy things and was eating buffalo wings that were too spicy for me. R loves to be silly, and giggles a lot. He loves to read stories and recognizes the letters B, T, and O. His favorite number is 8 and favorite color is green.
He is starting to mimic everything he hears and speak in 2-3 word phrases. He sings such cute little songs, but will stop as soon as he notices his audience. I so hope to catch it on video. He loves cars and trucks (especially BIG trucks.) He's learning to throw a ball (and practices with anything and everything. R is an excellent eater (on his own terms, of course.) He likes spicy things and was eating buffalo wings that were too spicy for me. R loves to be silly, and giggles a lot. He loves to read stories and recognizes the letters B, T, and O. His favorite number is 8 and favorite color is green.
I think I needed a minute to reflect on the fun and joy that this little guy brings into my life. I can't take one more "no", running away, boundary testing minute today.
1 comment:
What a smartie pants! I just love this age. I love hearing there new little voices and the things that are on their minds.
Post a Comment