Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have a dream...

I have a dream that my house will be clutter free. That I can see multiple countertops to set my drink on. That I can find the papers I need, when I need them. A dream that one day, my closets will be organized.

Yeah...right.
So, I'm putting my house on a diet. The amount of stuff coming in is going to be monitored. My trash cans will both be filled each week. I will have a yard sale,sell on ebay or KSL, and I will donate to DI. And my house will lose 1000 pounds by the end of the year. (I have some furniture and appliances that I can sell at the yard sale, so this is a reasonable goal.) I'm going to set up a ticker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing the exact same thing. We have a garage filled with crap. So I have volunteered my brother to bring his truck over to haul it all away. We should be clutter free soon!

Tina said...

Harmonie! I liked reading your tag! Thanks for doing it. I wouldn't dare watch Ghost Hunters! I would seriously get freaked out at night. Ha Ha! I think I'm going to discuss your idea with Farley about the house diet. We have too much junk!

Tina said...

Oh ya! Farley made me apple crisp. It was so yummy!! Thanks for thinking of me :)