Tuesday, June 17, 2008

20 Years Ago

Tina tagged me. My first tag. I feel like such a big blogger. I wish I had a pie for Tina. Anyway...

20 Years ago...
1. I was 9 years old, getting ready to enter 4th grade.
2. I started wearing glasses and a bra. I felt like a real woman.
3. I wrote in a journal every day. It is REALLY boring to read.

10 Years ago...
1. I was 19 years old. I moved to Cedar City to attend SUU.
2. I lived in a traditional college apartment. 3 of the 6 of us were "waiting" for missionaries. (One did marry her missionary. So glad I didn't!)
3. I moved to Utah county to attend UVSC. Later that year changed my major from Accounting (with 2 semesters to go) to Elementary Education.

5 Years ago...
1. I was living in Salt Lake City in my grandparents basement. I could have moved out, but my grandma became one of my best friends.
2. I was teaching 6th grade and 2nd grade reading (half days) in West Valley City. I was also working at Cracker Barrel as a server a few shifts a week.
3. I didn't get out much so my dad paid for me to join a dating site. (So someone would take me out to dinner.) I didn't use it much, but the next year I met E on it.

3 Years ago...
1. E and I had just bought our house. We spent the end of the summer doing LOTS of scraping, painting, and cleaning.
2. We were deciding when to start our family, and got pregnant later that year.
3. I started reading blogs. I still read the same blogs today (but I don't link to them)

1 Year ago...
1. R turned one.
2. E was doing freelance work from home, and we bought our business (Bright Impressions)
3. I was called to the Young Women's in church. I've had this calling longer than any other.


So far this year I...
1. Had a baby. See here
2. Threw E a surprise birthday party for his 30th birthday.
3. Ummm...It's all a little blurry from item #1.

Yesterday I...
1. Worked on our new Bright Impressions book.
2. Washed our new diapers. (We've gone cloth people.)
3. Got to go out for dinner. We spent our last gift card from Christmas. Yum. I like to eat out.

Today I...
1. Will go on a long walk with my kiddos.
2. Cook a yummy dinner for my family. Any ideas what???
3. Work more on our new books.

Tomorrow I...
1. Will watch my favorite TV show.
2. Work more on our new books.
3. Will go to a Stake YW service project.

In the next year I...
1. Will lose some more of this baby weight.
2. Will not be pregnant. (I keep dreaming I am now. EEK.)
3. Will pay off some of the debt we've collected.

Now I'm supposed to tag 3 people, but I think only 3 read this blog. Since one of them tagged me, you can be tagged Rachael, if you want to do this one. And Melissa, I tag you, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I did mine yesterday!