Tonight Ethan and I went on a date. Kidless for the first time in 2 months. I think we've escaped for a few minutes for a couple times when my mom has been here, but this is the first time I wasn't in a sleepy stupor. We went and saw the new Narnia movie.
Loved it. Saw so many religious parallels. Saw changes that need to made in me. Yeah, it was deep. Like before the big battle scene, and there's the Narnian army facing the Ginormous other army. And the Ginormous army has catapults, and a cavalry, and armour that completly covers their faces, and other tough army stuff. I would have so run for the hills. I would have wanted to find a place to hide or give up. I am a wimp. So then I got thinking about the struggle of good vs evil that I am in today. My standards vs the worlds standards. The fight of good vs evil. How often am I turning and running? Are there areas of my life I am giving up, or hiding from fighting for the right?
Anyway, it's a really good movie. Have you seen it?
No comments:
Post a Comment