
And I was quite excited to get it. More evidence that I'm really a grownup. I was excited about a dustbuster for my birthday. I talked to my brother and his wife about how special birthdays are when you are a kid. Do you ever get over that desire for them to be a real special day? I may get to the point where I don't want to share my age/birthday, but I still tell people it's my birthday just so they'll say "Happy Birthday." I want it to be a special day even if I'm doing nothing out of the ordinary. Ethan brought us lunch from Bajio, and my dad drove the Senior Trip bus this year, so we were able to meet him at the food court at the mall. He bought us dinner, and what more can you ask for than fast food for your birthday dinner. At least I didn't have to cook.
No comments:
Post a Comment