This is a fun Year in Review. It is the first line of the first post from each month. Saw it at Elowyn's.
January: Happy New Year!
February: Right now it's the best seller at Barnes & Noble and Amazon, and its 6 months before the book comes out. (Harry Potter)
March: This past weekend we were able to meet my parents in St. George.
April: We had a wonderful weekend away. (General Conference weekend.)
May: I received a letter that made my heart drop into my stomach today.
June: My mom came up to visit this past weekend.
July: I am a Harry Potter fan.
August: R is a year old.
September: August was a yucky month.
October: I took my Grandma ("Grandma Great") to my parent's house this weekend.
November: I guess I better post about our Halloween.
December: I really enjoyed tuning the radio to the Christmas station this morning.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment