The closeup picture shows that the top says "Baby Girl." Since that is what I've called her since I've know gender, I decided it was appropriate.
Friday, January 4, 2008
2/3 down, 1/3 to go!
Today we enter the 3rd Trimester! Woo Hoo! Baby Girl is more active than ever and I can feel her kickin' and movin' when I'm up walking around. She is still not as wild as R was, but I can feel that she's getting bigger. I feel that we are SO not ready. I know that part of it is that since she's not my first baby, I know a little better what to expect and what we really need. We do have the car seat, and a bag of size 1 diapers. Unfortunately, my list of things I WANT for her is very long. My biggest problem is that I want "girly" things. I want the ruffles and bows. R's onesies with the cars and puppies are not going to cut it. I did splurge yesterday when we went out and found her "coming home" outfit. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment