Sunday, November 18, 2007

When I Grow Up...

When I grow up I want to be a talented seamstress. I want to have a clean home that is decorated yet comfortable. I want to grow a large vegetable garden and can/freeze the bountiful harvest to feed my family healthy vegetables all year long. The list goes ON and ON, but mainly I want to be someone who looks like they have it all together.
Right now, I'd settle to be one who doesn't have "it" strung throughout the house and stuck to the bottom of my foot like toilet paper. I want to get in bed at a decent hour. I want to get enough rest so that I can get up and make myself presentable in the mornings before R is raring to go. I want to choose to be cheerful and helpful so that my home is filled with love. I know that being 5 months pregnant is not a time of excess energy, but I'm tired. Tonight I can either lay on the couch commiserating over the things I can't do and don't have, or I can cuddle with my sweetie, read something uplifting, and get ready for bed. Fingers crossed I do the right one.

No comments: