My last post was pretty grumpy. So I decided I'd better post a 2nd one that's a bit more chipper.
I've been feeling more movement with this baby I'm baking. (Note to self: come up with fun nickname.) I am carrying this kiddo much lower than I carried R, and I've made numerous bathroom trips after a swift kick to the bladder. E has even been able to feel little movement from the outside. It is a fun time.
We go to have an ultrasound in 35 hours! I'm not ashamed to admit that I want to know the gender. I don't want to be surprised on the gender. There are plenty other surprises in a pregnancy, up until you see what the baby looks like. It will be as big a surprise in the ultrasound room as it would in the delivery room.
PS-If you are reading this and you haven't made predictions at expectnet, go there and predict!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment