I guess I better post about our Halloween. I've been enjoying seeing the pictures of others' Halloween nights, and I'd love to share ours.
We'll call these before, during, and after.
Here is BEFORE, or more accurately, at the beginning. R loved going from neighbor to neighbor to show them how cute he looked. We didn't take a bag for candy and everyone asked where our bag was. My only goal was to get a little wear and use out of this costume!
Here is a during. We went to E's parents' party. It was very low key and held at their rental apartments in the parking lot. Plenty of room for running. Unfortunately we waited until it was dark before we got the family pic.
Here is the after. Right before bedtime. Note the chocolate on the face and costume. And the wild man screaming as he climbs into his toy. We didn't collect candy, but he found the bucket we were handing out.I was glad he didn't fight wearing the costume. He actually seemed to enjoy it. Acted silly or "showed off" while he was wearing it. He also loved running to the door to see all the kids. It was a fun year.
1 comment:
Adorable!
Post a Comment