Man it's been a bad week around here. E's been sick and I've had big headaches several days in a row. Today I finally got the good meds, and I was able to end the day trying to put my house back in order. I also felt like sprucing up the ole blog. My sweetie was nice enough to whip out a little header, and I think it's just right.
I've been really down emotionally and physically (the headaches have kept me horizontal for long periods of time.) Luckily, I'll only remember the fun things that happened this week. Things like:
Miss M has figured out how to clap. When you say YAY! she'll burst into applause holding her up by her forehead. She also claps at her silly brother, and television shows that play any music.
R has been amazing us with his knowledge of letter names and sounds and can count to 11. He's also helped us feel better by running to us, arms open wide saying "I need a hug." Very cute.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I Love Your New Heading... Its so cute!!!!
I love the new title graphic! Your kids are so dang cute too! I hope you are feeling better - those headaches are the worst!
Post a Comment