Today is E's birthday! What does he get to do for his special day? Take his Sinus Infection to work and try to make it through the day! Woo Hoo! We've had such a rough week. With sick kids and E needing to go to the doctor himself, we can't afford for him to miss anymore work. Poor guy. I am thankful that he is willing to push through and do what is needed to provide for our family. He keeps our home full of love and laughter when I get stressed and down.
His cohorts at work took him to lunch, and we'll get to go out to dinner (thanks to my mom who will stay with the kids and a gift card from Christmas.)
Happy Birthday E! We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Never a dull moment at your house, huh? I'm sorry you've had such a rough go of the sicknesses, it seems you've all had more than your fair share. I visited with your mom on Tuesday, she told me about Miranda. I thought I would call and say hi, but I couldn't find your number. Sorry I'm such a slacker of a friend. Hope your family gets better SOON!
Post a Comment