Wednesday, February 18, 2009
M's First Hospital Stay
Little Miss M has RSV.
She started out with the same cold her brother had. Luckily she had a blessing, we caught it early, and she responded well to the treatment. 
We're home after 2 nights in the hospital, feeling much better, but still sick and very tired. We will be hibernating for at least 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that poor sweet baby girl! It makes me so sad to see her on oxygen. Please let me know if you need anything! I'll be happy to take R off your hands if you need a break. I'll keep M in my prayers!
She is such a doll, it breaks my heart to see her so sick. Good luck, and we'll pray for you. Man I wish I were that cute when I was that sick.
As for Ririe, we too have Poison Control of speed dial. Parker loves the Dr. too, go figure.
So sorry to hear that she had RSV. Baylor has had it twice but luckily we caught it soon enough both times he didn't have to be hospitalized. I am glad it didn't last too long.
Post a Comment