Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random assortment of events at my house

  • R locked himself in our office. After several attempts to get him to open it himself, I: stacked the lawn chairs, climbed on top, struggled to get the screen out, opened the window, and watched R open the door as I heaved my body through the window.
  • The tulips in our yard have started poking through the ground. Love it!
  • I got to dig in the dirt (to remove grass growing around said tulips.) Love it!
  • R sings "Shake shake, shake shake, shake it!"
  • M sings along with the vacuum. (no sound sample.)
  • M ate a cup of peas last night. Diaper change this morning was interesting.
  • E baked the guppies in his fish tank when he put in a new heater and forgot to check the temperature. RIP little fishies.

No comments: