Our baby is turning into a toddler. Starting to stand on her own, cruising along anything that will hold still, and starting to communicate with waves, and signs. (I've got a "milk" and a "more" out of her at the appropriate times.
It's been about the hair.
Height: short
Teeth: two on the bottom, three coming in on top this week OUCH!!
Favorite mode of transportation: The scoot.
Favorite food: Probably bananas. The girl is tiny but she can eat. She likes macaroni and cheese (homemade, not blue box), peas, crackers, and waffles.She does NOT like you to take things away from her. Especially if it is a CELL PHONE, REMOTE, or anything she thinks is EDIBLE.
M loves her brother and follows him around wherever he goes. She has already taken to the dolls instead of the cars. (Which is a trick since the cars are everywhere and she has to seek out the dolls.) Here favorite is a Quincy doll from a "rocket" set R has. M has a great giggle and a friendly smile. I can't believe she's 10 months old!
3 comments:
She is hands down one of the cutest babies ever! Her scoot is exactly like Keaton's was. He never crawled, he just scooted on his butt to get around. Love that video!
Harms I found your blog through Trev's. How are you??? I miss your guts, I'm so awful at keeping in touch. I love you the most and your kids are darling!
Sorry it's been so long since visited. I enjoyed your inauguration bit, if only politics were as interesting as yours. Sorry about the mouth, that must have been a tough week. Sorry, but I have to laugh about the marker experience. It's terrible, but it's funny because it's so classic. Kids and markers are a bad combo. Little M is darling!
Post a Comment