First line from first blog entry of each month.
January: Other than the Resolution to remove the growth from my abdomen this year, I don't know of any that I know I can keep.
February: I've thought about the passing of President Gordon B Hinckley all week.
March: These are almost FO's. I have to get little ruby buttons to close them. (A knit project I was working on.)
April: Things are starting to settle down around here. We have a newborn without any hint of routine and a toddler who had Grammy to do his bidding for a full week.
May: Today was a beautiful day filled with friends, family and tradition. E gave M a name and blessing.
June: R is so much fun.
July: We've all had stomach bug.
August: Our Friday was spent with these cuties. Congrats brother and new sister-in-law!
September: Every other year, my dad's side of the family has a reunion over Labor Day weekend.
October: R wanted to cook. So here's our recipe for Medium Sized Mess.
November: (Halloween 2008) Good times were had by all. We gave out stickers instead of candy, and there were mixed reviews.
December: As I opened a new container of my favorite ice cream (Yum!) I got thinking about pricing and packaging.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway!!! Stay tuned!! The winner will be announced on Tuesday!!!
Post a Comment