Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zoo



We braved the cold and went to the zoo last Friday. The best part? We went with FRIENDS. We met up with Rachael and Jessica and their boys. I always feel like the geeky one others "let tag along", but they claim they had a good time. R only remembers the train, but will tell you the elephants were cold if you ask if they were there. (The elephants WERE cold and huddled by their door.) He likes to be with other kids. M was SO GOOD. I was starting to believe it was not my daughter but she cried most of the way home and I knew I had the right baby.

Rachael has some great pics of our outing on her blog
. She may claim to be a wannabe photographer, but she has real talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Miranda was good. So good I went home and told John we needed to have another baby HA! Than the kids went psycho on me and I'm back into V-section mode.
We need to plan a time to go to the Childrens musuem. Jessica was asking about it on Friday.