The falling economy has now hit us personally. Not that we were not affected before, but now the big contract that was being negotiated for our little business is a NO. With the economy being what it is they can't try anything new. We can submit items for their catalog (6 months in advance) but they will need to be seasonally appropriate, and they don't take everything that is submitted. A couple months ago, this was almost a sure thing. I really don't know what we'll do now.
As far as my political take on this, I think that this is a problem that has building for years now. Before I could vote. I don't think blame goes to the Democrats or Republicans, it belongs with both. I don't think that there is one candidate that has all the answers, but I know I don't trust Obama.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment