Ingredients: 2 bowls old sprinkles from the dollar store 2 Christmas' ago
water measuring cups and spoons
flour that your mom accidentally left the lid loose on and you played in already
and a hat for food safety
What you do: Dump flour into one bowl, add a little water, and stir until it gets "too hard mom" Add sprinkles to both bowls. Add more sprinkes and more sprinkles til mom starts to twitch and says "Okay enough sprinkles."Stir and stir and stir some more in the big bowl using all the measuring cups.
You are such a good mom, letting your little guy experiment with messes. Looks like lots of fun, though. I'm sorry about the business deal. I hope things work out.
3 comments:
That is way cute! I have been such a slacker on reading everyone's blogs. Sorry!! Hope everything is going okay!
You are such a good mom, letting your little guy experiment with messes. Looks like lots of fun, though. I'm sorry about the business deal. I hope things work out.
What a cutie! It looks like lots of fun! You are such a good mom to let him be creative that way.
Post a Comment