Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hooray for September!

August was a yucky month. I felt sick a lot of the month, we buried Papa, lots of stress buying the business, and lots of frustration with my hubby. I am ready this new month. I've started itching for something new. A desire to move to a different home, buy a new car, or at very least rearrange some furniture. Maybe it is the former school teacher in me. I agree with the line in You've Got Mail about loving the smell of newly sharpened pencils. I do have to stop myself from running out and buying 30 boxes of crayons, stacks and stacks of notebooks and folders, and three boxes of glue sticks. I think this added to my angst in August. (Don't tell my husband but)I think I'll just splurge and find some new accessories for my home and rearrange the Living Room. If I really get around to it, I'll post before and after pictures. Unless my spurge involved Wal*Mart and a crisp $5.00 bill.

No comments: