We are having a baby! I feel a little relief having been to the doctor and seeing the little heart beating. We are 10 weeks along, and I have been super sick for the last 6 of those. Eww. I have had headaches and nausea plus fatigue almost every day. Unfortunately, the pain relievers that are safe do nothing for me. We were hoping to not tell family until Halloweenish. Then Papa died, and I was dragging myself around looking and feeling super yucky. I decided I'd rather tell early and maybe get some sympathy. (It did work.) E has been helpful with R, but our house is a DISASTER AREA. Really. Please don't come over. You will be met on the front porch with a smile, but I don't want you anywhere near the doorway. For your safety as much as anything. The fruit flies have become a problem (eek!) so E did break down and deep cleaned the kitchen. I guess a lack of symptoms might be more troubling to me, but I'm really ready to be feeling better.
Due date is set at April 7, 2008. Since R was born C-Section, I now need to decide if I want to try for a vbac, or just schedule a repeat c-section. I really see benefits and drawbacks of both. I know there are strong opinions on both sides. I have a little time...
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment