Friday, September 28, 2007
Excessive Worrier
Is there such thing as Excessive Worriers Anonymous? I know that I would qualify, and I come from a long line of women who could have been charter members. I am 13 weeks pregnant. I saw a great heartbeat at 9w4d, and I have had all the typical symptoms. I have had no bleeding or cramping, yet I am so worried. I have a hard time relaxing to go to bed, (Hence the 1am post. ) and haven't yet really felt I could be excited. I have no reason to believe that something will go wrong. I also know that things can go wrong at any point, but it sure is not worth worrying about that! I have posted on a couple message boards to get some feedback from other women/pregnant women due around the same time I am. Follow the link here to see what people at Pinching Your Pennies had to say to me, and here to see what they said at BabyCenter. I posted the same message both places. It seems that saying it out loud (via the Internet) is making me feel better all ready. As I said before, I know that everything is in the Lord's hands. I have had a blessing and we regularly pray for the baby's safety but I'm tired of worrying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment