Thursday, September 25, 2008

M at 6 mos


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

I can't believe it's been 6 months! I was so worried about M arriving safely that when she entered the world 2 weeks early and a healthy 7lbs 5oz we were happy to take her home without any issues. M is growing into such a fun baby girl. At a recent appointment, she weighed in at 12.5 pounds. She is petite but we wonder how much of that is because she is SO ACTIVE. She is really anxious to move, and is able to get where she needs to with what I describe as an army crawl with a limp. She will sit if you force her, but it really is hard to get her to bend. She does love to be on her tummy and explore her world from there. She even pushed herself to a sit today and maintained it until I let out a little squeal of surprise. M is a jumper. Each Sunday I get a great arm workout with her jumping in my lap for 3 hours straight.
She's a binky girl. In fact, we can put a binky in her bed when we put her down at night and she'll get it to her mouth.
M LOVES to eat squash and green beans. She's not too fond of cereal, but you can't shovel the veggies in fast enough. She loves to watch her older brother and always has a smile and giggle for him. She is very patient with his hugs, kisses, tackles, and other painful looking fun.
No teeth yet, not sleeping through the night, and cries when she is not held/being changed/things aren't going JUST SO. But we'll eventually forget those things and remember how cute she is and how much fun we have with her in our family.

No comments: