Friday, September 19, 2008

FF: Let's Eat


M LOVES to be at the table with the rest of us. No room for a high chair, we found a booster thing to match her brother's. I really do believe that she was such a fussy newborn because she was aware enough to want more control of her body/movements/environment. My Mother-in-Law told me about this Newsweek article that backs that up. A scientific study no less. It talks about how intelligent and what good citizens fussy babies grow up to be. Not that I believe it 100% (I'd like to think my easy-going baby son is going to be an intelligent good citizen) but it does sound good.
Here's a little video where she'll tell you about her love of her new chair.
(Please ignore the last seconds of the video. R was trying to help me, and I was distracted.)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: