Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our garden groweth over

With our garden growing in, over, and out of the boxes we built, we need to harvest on a regular basis.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


And how do you carry this bounty to the house? In a tractor, of course.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


I thought R did not like the tomatoes, yet he kept eating them. Turns out he just calls them "ewws."

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Harmonie,

I can't believe I found your blog! This is Hayley (Grover) Wilkins. I entered the blogging world recently and am exstatic to find old friends! Your kids are very cute. Our babies were born the same day (what a coincidence). My Kellon came 2 1/2 weeks early.He was born March 25 at 3:22 am. If you don't mind I would like to look in on your life occasionaly. Blogging is so fun to see how people have grown and changed. You look very happy!

Tina said...

That is so funny about the "eww"s Ha Ha!! Your garden looks like it rocked this year! I can't wait to move some where so we can have a garden!!

Anonymous said...

Ririe looks SO cute pushing that little tractor around. Your garden has turned out so awesome! It almost makes me want to plant one next year.