Monday, August 25, 2008

5 Months


Little Miss M sure is a growing up girl. I can't really say she's getting big, but she is getting bigger. She can roll both back to tummy and tummy to back. She can spin in a full circle and is starting to pull herself forward army crawl style. (Yikes.) We still have rough nights, but she is generally sleeping through the night. She LOVES to chew on paper, and is definitely in that "grab at everything mom is holding" stage. M likes to be cuddled up to sleep. There are many mornings I find I fell back to sleep nursing her and she has nestled into me. As much as I enjoy it, I know I won't when she's 5, so we're trying to break this habit. She has started "talking." A lot of times her "talk" is quite serious, and her lips are pursed together with her brow furrowed. Those are times we really wish we knew what she was saying. M knows what she likes,and let you know what she doesn't like. She loves her brother and he likes that she is starting to interact with him. She always has a smile for him.

2 comments:

Tina said...

She is so cute! I love her dark skin!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it as strongly in previous pics, but Miranda looks very much like you. She's darling! Hope everything is going well.