Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another Tag about Me

I tagged myself from Tina's blog. I do like doing these things. (I'm a little embarrassed to say that.) But, since Tina tagged everyone who read it to do the tag I don't have the cover of saying something like "Tina tagged me, so I guess I'll do it..."

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I was given my mom's middle name (and I gave it to my daughter)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't know.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Yep. It looks like my mom's.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? too much
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lately it's been Grape Nuts.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, to lazy.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Mentally, Yes. Emotionally, no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla. Boring, huh.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The think I like least about myself is that my list of things I don't like about myself is so long.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? both of my grandpas
18. WHO DO YOU WANT TO TAG? Summer, Melissa, Audrey, Rachael, anyone who wants to.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans and black flipflops. The only kind of flip flops I like.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cottage cheese, peas, and leftover rice.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Glenn Beck. (I heart Glenn Beck.)
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? macaroni and cheese or Purple Mountain's Magesty.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, Rain, babies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU? Yep. One of my first blogging buddies.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? brown and increasingly grey. Ick.
28. EYE COLOR? brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yep
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I'm on a salad kick right now
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ocean's 13
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Salmon pink (& spit up white)
34. FAVORITE SEASON? fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO TAG? Not sure
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO TAG? Doesn't matter to me.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Common Sense Parenting (I think you'd like this one Rachael.)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Hogwarts castle and crest
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Olympics
42. FAVORITE SOUND? the wind through the trees in the middle of a forest is on the list.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? China
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am a good couponer and have saved our family $$$
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. George, UT
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? everyone

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow, you've been to China? That rocks! Wish we could be in China right now for the Olympics!!! Did you all get recuporated from your weekend?