Hey! It was way good to see you too!!! I was so mad that I forgot my camera, so I'm glad you got a picture posted! We are heading to Blanding this week so hopefully I will see you there!!!
Awww! I love newly weds. Congrats to your brother!
Hello Harmonie!! How are you?? Oh Duncan's wife looks gorgeous! He sent my family an invite and they are such a cute couple!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey! It was way good to see you too!!! I was so mad that I forgot my camera, so I'm glad you got a picture posted! We are heading to Blanding this week so hopefully I will see you there!!!
Awww! I love newly weds. Congrats to your brother!
Hello Harmonie!! How are you?? Oh Duncan's wife looks gorgeous! He sent my family an invite and they are such a cute couple!!
Post a Comment