I do have to tell the ants, we're taking back the car seat. We only left it on the driveway overnight when we were moving it from one car to another. I was REALLY not happy with them setting up shop under the cover. I know there was 6 months worth of R treats under there, but they were not invited. I apologize for the lives lost when I was cleaning it out, but they should all be glad I discovered them before I put the seat in the car.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Our Son, the Ant God
The ants are coming from far and wide to worship their god, R, aka "the Great Provider." A day does not pass that he will not share his food with them out on the patio/driveway. Great treats of crackers (on a daily basis), fruits, popcorn, lunch meat, ice cream, and any other messy/sticky treat that R likes to eat outside. We wonder if they have a little (giant) statue that they bow their antennae to worship this great individual that feeds their families (for generations to come.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment