Saturday, July 5, 2008

House on a Diet-Update #5/and a Question for You

The house diet continues as the Yard Sale nears. Today brings another 42 pounds. I am having trouble with something, and I need some help. I have lots of books. Beautiful, fun, educational picture books. I am quite attached to these books, and I dream of sharing them with my children. I also have lesson plans. Lessons and units for children of multiple ages. Lessons and units I worked on and collected for the years I received my education and taught in the schools. At this time, I am planning on home schooling my children. (Snigger if you must, I'll wait...) I think there are many benefits to home schooling. But that's for another post. Do I get rid of this stuff? It is just taking space and collecting dust right now. And, there may be something else I want to use in the future. And, home schooling might not work for my family when the time comes. Any opinions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm sorry Miranda has been such a hard baby, I hope it gets better soon. I feel for you because I've had a couple of those kind of babies. Your camping episode sounds like it came out of a nightmare, glad you're still alive. My advice on the books is keep most of them, you never know when books will be hard to come by.

Tammy and Parker said...

Uh....what kinds of books.

I LOVE books, lol!