M is growing up. Thank goodness. She was not an easy newborn, but I've decided that it is because she has a very independent spirit and wants to do things on her own. She always seems to know what she wants, and lets you know if you aren't doing what she wants. M is eager to sit up, and has been rolling back to tummy for a few weeks now. She wants to be held facing out, and up high, if possible. She is ticklish and always has a laugh for her daddy. She loves to watch her brother and smiles at him whenever he is around. She likes to snuggle and I try and remind myself to slow down and enjoy her cuddles while she's willing. She is a small girl, but we think she is the most beautiful little doll ever.
Friday, July 25, 2008
4 Months
M is growing up. Thank goodness. She was not an easy newborn, but I've decided that it is because she has a very independent spirit and wants to do things on her own. She always seems to know what she wants, and lets you know if you aren't doing what she wants. M is eager to sit up, and has been rolling back to tummy for a few weeks now. She wants to be held facing out, and up high, if possible. She is ticklish and always has a laugh for her daddy. She loves to watch her brother and smiles at him whenever he is around. She likes to snuggle and I try and remind myself to slow down and enjoy her cuddles while she's willing. She is a small girl, but we think she is the most beautiful little doll ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that smile is just too cute! I need a little girl...
Post a Comment