Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Note to self: Don't Argue with Toddlers

Here's an example of why I should not argue with a newly 2 year old.
When I went in to get R out of his crib this morning:
R: Hi Mom, Munch (aka lunch)
Mom: Oh, you're hungry? Okay, let's go have breakfast.
R: No, Munch.
Mom: In the mornings we eat Breakfast.
R: (whining)nooooo, munch.
Mom: We eat lunch later. When we get out of bed we eat Breakfast.
R: (whining louder) NOOOOO, MUNCH!
Mom: Okay. What would you like for lunch.
R: Cereal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your garden. I agree with you, I can't wait until I'm eating a dinner of corn on the cob, tomatoes and cuks. Yummy! Happy B-Day Ririe! I just got Duncan's wedding announcement. Wow, I can't believe how much everyone grows up. Anyway, it's all good.

Anonymous said...

Haha! At least he speaks his mind right? :) My boys just say no when I suggest we eat. They hate having to sit at the table.

Tina said...

That is so funny! I shared it with a couple people. Hope you don't mind.