R had a flu shot today. As he typically does after shots, he took a long nap. Why I didn't nap is still beyond me. He was asleep for FOUR hours before I decided that I'd better go wake him up.
I walked in the room and he said "Mama." He was just laying down still cuddling with his blanky.
I asked, "Are you awake?"
He replied, "Ya."
I asked, "Did you have a good nap?"
He then shook his head NO, and said "MORE" while pulling his blanket over his head.
I haven't laughed so hard at something he did before. He eventually pulled the blanket off his head to laugh with me. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been right there. I'm not sure how much of the conversation was intentional, but it was all super cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment